February 19, 2013

CrossFit On-Ramp Day 3

Friday.  I am still sore.

Tonights activities include flipping a gigantic tractor tire and then hitting it with a sledge hammer.

First, we learned how to do a deadlift properly.

So, for clarity's sake, here is what I had to do:

 

Flip the tire

Jump into the "hole" in the middle of the tire

Jump out of the "hole" in the tire

repeat 7 times

 

Then:

Lift a 10 pound sledge hammer over head

Swing it down and hit the tire.

 

Repeat both of those 3 times.

 

Hardest workout of my life.

I was a star high school football player.  I was a walk-on collegiate football player.  I still say this was the hardest workout of my life.

 

Thank God I get two days off after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...