February 19, 2013

CrossFit On-Ramp Day 5 (Cindy)

Tonight I got to perform my first "named" workout.  For those who don't know, a lot of the most legendary CrossFit workouts are named after people.
Tonight, I got to do "Cindy".
Cindy is the following:
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 bodyweight squats
Repeat as many times as possible in 10 minutes.
Now, the way I understand it, in the normal classes, Cindy is 20 minutes, but for the On-Ramp class, we only have to do 10 minutes.
Lucky us . . .
I got a score of 146 on this.  That score is generated by counting the number of reps that I completed in the time limit.
I did a total of 25 pull ups
i did a total of 50 push ups (knee push ups after 20)
i did a total of 71 bodyweight squats

25+50+71 = 146

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...