So, what has happened in the last year and a half?
- CrossFit NTX has folded. Sean was burned out and sold the box and all equipment to another one of the local boxes that was looking to expand. So that means that I am a member of a new box, however, I still go to the same place every day.
- I have succeeded in my quest to run an ultramarathon. After DNFing a local 50k a couple of years in a row, I successfully finished the Bandera 100k Trail Run on Janurary, 2015. 100k is approximately 62.2 miles.
- I have finally gotten strong enough to deadlift 400+ lbs. That was a big milestone for me.
- Because of the above, I have also become a member of the LiftHeavyRunLong.com 50/400 club. I am super happy about being part of this fraternity.
- I have gotten my first kipping pull-up and am working on my first strict pull-up.
- I have gotten my CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate and am coaching 3-5 classes per week at CrossFit Denton.
- Just last week, I climbed a rope for the first time.