February 19, 2013

CrossFit On-Ramp Day 2

The word of the day is "Sore".

I am so sore.  It hurts to walk.  It hurts to move.  It hurts to breath.  Everything hurts.  I'm not sure how I made it through Tuesday, but today is Wednesday, and I have to go back to the torture chamber called CrossFitNTX.

Tonight's workout is referred to as the "Tabata Workout".  

So, the workout goes like this: 20 secs on, 10 secs rest. Repeat.

The task at hand was to do 6 sets of each of the below exercises with as many reps as possible in the 20 seconds.

pull ups

push ups

sit ups

air squats

 

So, just to be clear:

20 secs of pull ups, then 10 secs of rest.  Repeat 6 times

20 secs of push ups, then 10 secs of rest.  Repeat 6 times

20 secs of sit ups, then 10 secs of rest.  Repeat 6 times

20 of bodyweight squats, then 10 secs of rest.  Repeat 6 times.

 

Then done.  

 

And. I'm. Spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...