August 26, 2019

Wodapalooza online qualifier week 1

As I mentioned earlier, I signed up for the Wodapalooza Online Qualifier.  Well, the week one workouts are here!

Workout 1:

AMRAP 9
3 Hang Snatch 75/55
3 Overhead Squat 75/55
30 Double Unders

**Each round the reps on the Snatch and Squat increase by 3 (ex. 3, 6, 9, 12, etc . . .)**

Workout 2:

AMRAP 16
40 Alternating Dumbbell Snatch 50/35
40 Pull-ups
30 Dumbell Burpees 50/35
30 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups
20 Devil Press 50/35
20 Bar Muscle-Up

Workout 1 went pretty crappy.  Double unders are a well documented and long running weakness of mine.  And while I have gotten better at them, as I started breathing harder and harder, they got worse and worse.

Workout 2 went a little better, but still not good.  By the time I got to the Chest to Bar pullups, my grip was gone and I just didn't have any "pull" left.

Here's to next week's workouts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...