August 19, 2019

The Wodapalooza online qualifier

This morning at the gym, we did the first released Wodapalooza qualifier workout.  It is a 9 minute AMRAP with doubles unders and acending reps of hang snatches and overhead squats.

The snatches and squats were super light, but (as usual) the double unders were the challenge for me.

After the WOD was over, my coach mentioned that she felt like I should actually sign up for the online qualifier.  I had no plans to do this qualifier, but a couple of hours later, I was signed up.

My thinking was that if I want to call myself a compeditor, I need to compete more often than once a year during the Open.  Competing, like most things in CrossFit, requires practice to get good at.

So, in a surprise to myself, I'm doing the Wodapalooza qualifier.

Anybody else doing this qualifier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...