March 11, 2013

My first "real" WOD

On Monday, March 4th, I attended my first full, non-OnRamp CrossFit class.  I was excited to really get going.  

Not that the On-Ramp wasn't taxing, because it certainly was, but I had seen such improvement in those first twelve On-Ramp sessions, that I felt I was ready to get to work.

Well, the workout I got didn't disappoint.  The workout was three rounds of the following:

Run 200 meters

Walking Lunge 100 meters

50 Bodyweight Squats

I fully inteded to do all three rounds.  However, intentions don't carry you through those walking lunges.

Bad news, I didn't finish all three rounds

Good news, I did finish two complete rounds before I collasped.

I tried to start the third round, but on my first step of the running segment, my legs crumbled.  I was done.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...