March 8, 2013

CrossFit On-Ramp Day 12

Baseline take-two.

For those of you who don't remember, the baseline workout is the following:

500 meter Row

40 Bodyweight Squats

30 Situps

20 Pushups

10 Pullups

For those who remember, when I did this workout on day 1 of the On-Ramp, I did all of the pushups as knee pushups, and I used the black resistance band to assit my pullups.  I finished in 11 minutes 35 seconds.

Well, tonight, I crushed this workout!

I did all of the pushups as regular pushups.  Also, I moved up from the black band to the green band for pullup assistance.  

Not only did I perform harder versions of a couple of the workouts, I also finished in 8 minutes 17 seconds.

Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...