April 10, 2013

Been a while

Howdy, folks!

It has been an eventful week or two (almost a month?!?) since I last posted.

My bodyweight hasn't really changed since going up to 260-262.  But, the transformation is still happening, because I am still losing inches, so all is good on that front.

Some of these workouts are real beasts.  Just last week, I did the following workout:

Stationary Row 500 meters

20 GHD Situps (this was my first time doing these, only went down to parallel)

Stationary Row 750 meters

40 Toes-to-Bar (scaled to knees-to-elbows for me)

Stationary Row 1000 meters

60 Situps

That was an "ab-tastic" workout, let me tell you.  However, because of that workout and what it did to my abs, I ended up with very painful back spasms for the next three days.

 Tonight, I am facing my first named WOD since I was in On-Ramp, and it is Diane.  For those who don't know, Diane is:

21 - 225# Deadlifts

21 - Handstand pushups

15 - 225# Deadlifts

15 - Handstand pushups

 9 - 225# Deadlifts

 9 - Handstand pushups

Now, I am not currently able to do a handstand, much less a handstand pushup.  The last few workouts that have come up that included handstand pushups, I have scaled to using resistance band assistance to hold a handstand for a minute at a time.  I am looking forward to trying actual assisted handstand pushups tonight.

We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...