April 11, 2013

Diane is a bitch!

Diane kicked my ass.  As a reminider, Diane is:

21 - 225# Deadlifts

21 - Handstand pushups

15 - 225# Deadlifts

15 - Handstand pushups

 9 - 225# Deadlifts

 9 - Handstand pushups

Now, there is no way I could do this workout as prescribed above.  I have only been doing CrossFit for a couple of months afterall.  So here is how i attempted it:

21 - 185# Deadlifts

21 - Resistance Band Assisted Handstand pushups

15 - 185# Deadlifts

15 - Resistance Band Assisted Handstand pushups

 9 - 185# Deadlifts

 9 - Resistance Band Assisted Handstand pushups

But alas, my box put a 12 minute time cap on this workout.  Here is how far I got in 12 minutes:

21 - 185# Deadlifts

21 - Resistance Band Assisted Handstand pushups

15 - 185# Deadlifts

 9 - Resistance Band Assisted Handstand pushups

So, not only did I not finish Diane, but I also threw up a little bit.  It was my first time to puke from a CrossFit workout.  I would rather not do that again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...