July 1, 2019

Goal Updates

So many things have happened in the last two years.

I've had big changes at work.

I've changed gyms.

And all in all, my fitness journey has "stalled".  In some ways, it has gone backwards.

I am less fit than I was this time two years ago.

I know I will not make the games in 2020 as a masters athlete.  I also know that it is entirely my own fault.

I haven't done what is necessary to attain that goal.  Not even close.

This morning, I weighed myself, and I weigh more than I have since 2014.

That changes today, July 1st, 2019.

My mission is to do the work, and get as close to the AGOQ in 2020 as possible.

Do the work.  Focus on the grind everyday.  Let the future take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...