July 16, 2019

Failure

***This post is a day late, sorry about that.***

Failure is what makes us better.

If you let it.

For this week's weekly check in, I confess that the "weekend happened".  I was going strong all week, but then Saturday hit, and I fell off the wagon.  Now normally, I would say, okay, let it go and make a better decision for the next meal.  Get back on that horse.

That is not what I did though.  I continued making bad decisions all day Saturday and Sunday.  I convinced myself that I had "blown it" for the day, and just let it go.

This continued into today (Monday).  Until my wife made a comment about what I was having for lunch.  Sometimes you just need a little kick in the pants.  You just need someone to call you on your bullshit.  That is what spouses are for.

Now I am refocused and ready to go again.  This is going to be even harder than usual, since I am headed out on a quick little road trip for the second half of this week.  Vacation is always hard to eat well.  But if this is important to me, then it is worth a try.

Progress (if you want to call it that) Pics to follow:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...