June 5, 2017

2017 "Murph"

Another Memorial Day has come and gone. Memorial Day means one thing for me.

"Murph"

For those that don't know, "Murph" is a workout that CrossFit athletes around the globe do on Memorial Day.  It is a workout that we do to honor those that have made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our freedom, and the world.

Now, "Murph" is never about personal achievement. But that doesn't mean we are not trying to improve out performance year-over-year.

This year, I finished in 61 minutes and 9 Seconds.  That is 8 minutes 36 seconds faster than last year.

Next year, I am getting under an hour, for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...