You may notice that I have not posted a weekly checkin post in a few weeks now. There is a reason for that.
If you don't know, I was weighing myself every morning. I found that I was starting to focus on the number on the scale to much. Really to an unhealthy degree.
But don't let the lack of posts fool you. I am still focusing on my food intake. Still working to improve my body composition.
This is my blog detailing my CrossFit journey and my quest to make it to the Games as a masters athlete in 2020. #Qualifier2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Consistency
I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...
-
* I've been a little lazy lately. This post should have been posted on 2/28/2013* On the penultimate day of my On-Ramp classes, I got a...
-
As I mentioned earlier, I signed up for the Wodapalooza Online Qualifier. Well, the week one workouts are here! Workout 1: AMRAP 9 3 H...
-
Workout 16.3 was released on Thursday, March 10th. The workout is: AMRAP in 7 minutes 10 Snatch @ 75# 3 Bar Muscle-ups I performed t...
No comments:
Post a Comment