September 10, 2019

Vacation 2019

I'm getting on a plane to fly to the Pacific Northwest for a week long backpacking trip today.

I believe it is important to get out of the gym every once in a while.  There is more to life than barbells.

I will be heading up to the North Cascades National Park and spending some much needed time away from everything.

When I get back, it will be time to go to work putting the final touches on my Open preparation. 


  • The diet WILL be 100% on point.  No Cheats
  • I WILL hit the gym 7+ times per week (w/ a couple of two-a-days per week)
  • NO snooze button.
Are you registered for the Open?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency

I need to be more consistent on blogging. So many thing have changed, and so many more changes are on the way. I'm not at Solar anym...